Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Forest Night


This is the forest layout. It has a fairly elaborate set up of layers including some layer style effects and and some transitional opacity effects that will allow it to go from night to dawn to day. Originally I wanted the trees, flowers and the sun to bounce tot he beat of the music, but I don't know if I will have the time. Also, I figured out a way to make the stars twinkle by having a duplicate "star" layer with a 50% opacity move across the original star layer. As the stars over lap, they become brighter, and create a twinkling effect. The clouds are on a separate layer and will slide slowly across the screen, and the river is made up of 3 different layers with varying opacities that will all pan across at different speeds. Lastly the leaves on the tress are on three separate layers, because I wanted them to fade in after the branches pop up.

No comments:

Post a Comment